We provide direct care support to residents with differing abilities. Our mission is to continually enrich the daily lives of our residents by assisting them with their day to day tasks. Duties vary by resident based on their independence level and needs. From caregiving assistance, shopping, cooking, and working on fun projects - we practice compassion, integrity, teamwork, and excellence in every task & interaction that we do!
As an Assistant Program Manager at Agape:
You will work under the direction of the RCM (Residential Case Manager) and the SC (Services Coordinator) at one of our CBRF (Community Based Residential Facility) group homes or SAPs (Supported Apartment Program). You will assist in program implementation, case management, and staff & resident support.
- Provide assistance in case management/support (inter-intra agency) in a professional manner
- Develop and/or implement individual support plans for residents to assure individuals are receiving appropriate, authorized care & services per contractual agreements
- Provide staff training, supervision, and guidance to the program's caregivers as directed by RCM
- Work to maximize the social functioning of each individual and promote community integration and socialization
- Provide Support & advocacy for individuals in an effort to safeguard their human rights & civil rights and foster the dignity & worth of each individual
- Be proficient and knowledgeable of all State/Federal regulations pertaining to your program
- Provide support to individuals based on program needs (Responsibilities vary depending on program. CBRF group homes tend to do more caregiving activities such as bathing, grooming, hygiene, dressing, mobility and toileting. Our SAP (Supported Apartment Program) residents are typically more independent and you will assist with shopping/errands, making meals, daily living cues, fun community outings, etc. In both settings, you'll provide transportation, companionship, and conversation to residents.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain a valid drivers license with excellent driving record
- Be mentally & physically capable to assist participants based on their needs.
- Be able to use sound judgment in carrying out written and oral direction
- Ability to generalize/apply information in a variety of settings & circumstances to maintain consistent support to individuals, especially during an emergency.
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable in hours of work, environments, and situations.
- A nature and temperament to encourage and promote personal growth and development in others.
- A strong passion for helping others with mental & physical disabilities
We Pride Ourselves On:
- Comprehensive Benefit package including; Health Reimbursement, Vision/Dental Insurance, PTO & Vacation, Retirement Plan, & more!
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training/Continuing Education
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Room for Advancement